As you can imagine we are getting frequent phone calls about COVID testing.
- Please note we do not yet have reliable capacity in our office to test everyone who needs it.
- If your child is sick and you would like to consult with one of our clinicians please call our office as usual.
- If you need COVID testing for ANY other reason including travel, school or work requirements, or exposure to a known case but asymptomatic, please visit: www.mass.gov/gettested to find a test site near you.
- The Stop the Spread Sites (https://www.mass.gov/info-details/stop-the-spread) are free and generally have 24-48 hour turn around times. Lines can be long so get there early.
We have no way to “rush” or get results any quicker and turn around times vary from site to site, week to week and range from next day to 10 days. We have no information about whether the test is or is not covered by your insurance or what the costs are.
We can send an order to Winchester Hospital’s Drive through clinic at 8 Presidential Way in Woburn if you would like to get tested there
- this is a send out test with variable turn around times, not the quick test
- If you would like a test order sent to this test site, leave a message with your primary care team and they will let you know when the order has been sent.
We understand the pressures being put on each of us regarding the laws for testing. We have no more information or suggestions even for our own families.