To our patients,
While the pandemic is not over, we are all so thankful to see the rates of coronavirus in our area continue to stay at a low rate and the rates of vaccination continue to increase. We continue to take precautions in our office to keep our patients, families and staff safe.
Please note that mask mandates remain in effect for medical facilities, including our office. We as ask that all patients and siblings over the age of 2 and accompanying adults wear a mask upon entering our office.
- Upon arrival for your child's well visit, please enter the office through the front door and check in at the front desk, after which you will be directed to an exam room.
- Please call the office if your child or anyone in your household has had contact with a covid + person, are waiting for pending coronavirus test results, or has any history of symptoms consistent with coronavirus, including:
- Headache (if in combination with other symptoms)
- Muscle or body aches
- Nausea, vomiting or diarrhea
- Fatigue (when in combination with other symptoms)
- Nasal congestion or runny nose (when in combination with other symptoms)
- Cough (not due to a known illness)
- Fever > 100 degree F
- Difficulty breathing or shortness of breath
- New loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
SICK VISITS FOR ILLNESS :
- Call our office as usual for any concerns about your child; please DO NOT GO to urgent care, emergency care or just walk in without calling us first, unless you need to call 911.
- We do have in house testing available for coronavirus, however availability is dependent on daily supply and staffing availability.
- Please wait in the car on arrival to our office and wait for a phone call from the nursing staff who will direct you to an assigned room.